Right now we have jobs available in almost every area.
The recruitment process - what to expect
Although the precise timeline, number of steps and evaluation process does vary somewhat across our organisation and divisions, the standard process for most Graduate and Intern positions is as follows:
1) Apply online – upload your CV, cover letter, current academic transcript, and current right to work documents (valid passport, or birth certificate and valid drivers license).
2) Once you have applied, you will be invited to sit our online aptitude test the following business day.
Note: if you have sat this test for another graduate/intern position in the past 12 months, then you will not be required to sit this test again.
3) If you successfully pass the aptitude test, our support team will call you for a phone interview. This interview will assist us to establish whether you meet our minimum requirements (credit average, no more than 2 years relevant work experience, graduated from an Australian / New Zealand university no more than 2 years ago and AU/NZ citizen)
Note: as our team is global, the phone number may not necessarily be an Australian one.
4) From here, our recruitment team will review all candidates that have passed both the aptitude test, and the phone interview stage.
If the recruiters believe that you have the right skillset, and would be a good fit for one of our positions, they will invite you to a HR interview (if you are outside of the Melbourne or Sydney area, your HR interview will be over the phone).
5) If after the HR interview, your recruiter shortlists you for a role you will either be;
a) (For a graduate) invited to either an assessment centre, or to a panel interview
b) (For an intern) a hiring manager will review your CV, and if they believe that you are suitable for this role, they will ask your recruiter to set up a second-round interview
6) After this, we can then make offers for our roles.
* This is based on the average process, and may vary in some instances