IBM is a great place to perfect your existing skills and
learn new ones. Take a look at some of our training programmes
for specific professions:
IBM offers a rich learning environment for you to develop
professional and technical skills:
- Learning@IBM - provides employees with easy access to specific and relevant learning offerings and tools based on their geography, business unit and job role.
- Global campus - IBM offers a wide range
of internal classes at our global campus. You can choose
from the online courseware as well as classroom offerings
on just about every subject relevant to IBM.
- Web lectures - There are also many web
lectures available on a variety of topics from technical
issues to career management advice.
- Webcast jukebox - IBM maintains an interactive
on-demand 'jukebox' for all sorts of recorded webcasts including
talks from Sam Palmisano and other senior execs, analysts'
briefings and even technical discussions.
- Corporate universities - many areas of
the company offer extensive online training materials in
the form of 'universities' such as eServer Online University,
IBM TotalStorage University, Worldwide ITS University, Tivoli
IGS, BCS and Industry Solutions University, and many, many
- For self-study, Online Reference provides access to over
5,000 unabridged books - including the IBM Redbooks.
- There are more than 500 Technical, Professional and Leadership
web lectures on Professional Technical Leadership Exchange
(PLTE Online), Consultant Leadership Exchange (CLE Online)
and Project Management Leadership Exchange (PMLE Online)
We also encourage you to enrol in external courses offered by universities or other higher education institutes and business schools.