At IBM we have three values which form part of the DNA of our company. These are:
Our values guide each and every interaction we have with you – our client. To help you understand what our values mean to your success, we have developed the IBM Australia Client Charter. The Charter is relevant for our corporate and government clients.
The 12 elements of our Charter are:
- Our people partner with you to make your success their priority.
- We complement your organisation's resources with highly trained industry, business and technical specialists and our business partner network.
- You can access us online at ibm.com/au or speak to an IBM person, rather than a voice activated system, any time of the day or night through our communications centre – 132 426.
- We constantly monitor client satisfaction levels and have strong processes to help us respond quickly to address your concerns.
- We make significant investment in research and innovation to bring the latest technology to our clients.
- We manufacture products that are efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and able to be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- Our employees subscribe to a strict code of ethical conduct.
- We respect your personal details and abide by Privacy laws to protect your information.
- Our employees who manage your data are trained in security principles and manage your IT infrastructure according to strict governance and security requirements.
- We honour the warranty commitments we make for our products and services.
- We assign a resolution owner to your complaint and aim to contact you within one business day of registering your complaint. This person will work with your Client Executive and be your advocate within the company as we work towards a resolution.
- We use our expertise and technology to support community programs.
The corporate responsibility report contains details of our current performance against the Client Charter commitments:
Provide feedback on the Client Charter to Fiona and her team.