Teachers TryScience (www.teacherstryscience.org (link resides outside ibm.com)) is a website for teachers. The site provides free and engaging lessons, along with teaching strategies and resources which are designed to spark students’ interest in STEM.
Teachers TryScience is a collaboration effort between the New York Hall of Science, IBM Corporation and teachengineering.org.
- provides teachers comprehensive supports that they need to implement in a lesson, with a focus on hands-on projects that showcase what it is like to work as an engineer
- offers a range of resources, such as how to work with students in groups or how to teach students with different learning needs and styles
- offers practical guides, such as how to build a wind turbine or a solar car
- contains on and off-line interactive exhibits, multimedia adventures, live camera “field trips” and other hands-on science projects that children, parents, and teachers can do at home or in school
- provides students across the world with high-quality science content in 9 languages
- provides a database of 400+ science and technology centers from around the world
- makes it possible for kids to explore, investigate, discover, and try science for themselves
Click here to learn more about Kids TryScience
How to Register
If you are interested, please click HERE (link resides outside ibm.com) to register