To ensure a smooth Day One, please bring the following mandatory documents on your day of joining. Our Onboarding Coordinators will be available to help you complete your HR documentation and will require the following documents:
- Original Education documents - Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate and all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained. 2 sets of photocopies which should include both front and back sides of the certificates.
- Relieving letter or resignation acceptance letter from the most recent employer - If you have been employed for less than 1 year with the most recent employer, you must also bring a relieving letter or resignation acceptance letter from previous employer. Include your employee number with such previous employer(s).
- Proof of Identity - Please bring one of the following documents as proof of your identity: passport, driving license, voter's identification card, PAN card, or credit card with photograph.
- Passport - Please carry a copy of your passport. In case you do not have a passport, please apply and carry the acknowledgment receipt on the day of joining. IBM will reimburse the minimum passport fee only against original receipt (excluding the vendor / photo / other costs or expedite fees) if you have applied for a passport after the date of this offer.
- Valid Indian work permit, if applicable.
For Self Employed candidates, please bring the following documents:
- PAN card photocopy
- Photocopy of some sample receipts which are used for transactions with customers on your agency's voucher/invoice pads.
- Current account closure statement photocopy.
- Proof of closure of company - indemnity bond stating that the agency has been closed.
Please note these documents are mandatory for us to complete your onboarding formalities
If you are eligible for relocation allowance as per your offer letter, please maintain the original letter with you to claim reimbursements.