Helping make service delivery organizations more effective and efficient.
Developing tools and techniques for increasing productivity in software development, testing, and maintenance, and improving software quality.
Exploring and applying the science of human languages expressed in various modalities.
Developing industry-specific solutions and helping bridge the digital divide through innovative technologies.
Developing intelligent systems and technologies for an instrumented and interconnected world.
Creating intelligent solutions and services for industries through information integration and data analytics.
Making sense of huge amount of data generated from diverse sources in service organizations.
IBM Research – India in Media
- IBM automates parsing of resumés (Mint, July 11, 2011)
- Analytics can transform Customer Service, says IBM (InformationWeek online)
- CIOs: The New Champions of Transformation, by Dr. Manish Gupta (Economic Times, June 2011)
- Job, Just a Call Away (Voice and Data, April 2011)
- Open Collaborative Research program with IIT and NID(Business and Research)
- Sentiment mining (The Hindu Business Line)
- Research labs come of age (Fortune India)
- Go, walk hand-in-hand (The Times of India)
- Fine art of controlled innovation (Business Today)
- IBMs Indian Lab to Lead Mobile Project (The Economic Times)
- IBM and IIT Bombay to collaborate on Mobile Web research (Press release) (US)
- Power Talk with Dr. Manish Gupta (Business and Economy)
- Big Blue's Big Bet (Hindustan Times, Mint)