Human Language Technologies
- Karthik Sankaranarayanan and James W. Davis, “Segmentation and Scene-Modeling for MIL-based Target Localization”, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2012)
- Karthik Sankaranarayanan and James W. Davis, “One-Class Multiple Instance Learning and Applications to Target Tracking”, 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2012)
- Deepak P, Karthik Visweswariah, Nirmalie Wiratunga, Sadiq Sani, “Two-part segmentation of text documents”, Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012)
- Prakhar Biyani, Cornelia Caragea, Amit Kumar Singh, Prasenjit Mitra, “I want what I need! Analyzing Subjectivity of Online Forum Threads”, Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012)
- Ankur Gandhe, Dinesh Raghu, Rose Catherine, “Domain adaptive answer extraction for discussion boards”, The World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2012)
- Rashmi Gangadharaiah and Rose Catherine, “PriSM: Discovering and Prioritizing Severe Technical Issues from Product Discussion Forums”, C onference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012)
- Senthil Mani, Rose Catherine, Vibha Singhal Sinha and Avinava Dubey, “AUSUM: Approach for Unsupervised bug report SUMmarization”, ACM 20th International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2012)
- Amit Singh, Deepak P, Dinesh Raghu, “Retrieving Similar Discussion Forum Threads: A Structure based Approach”, ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR 2012)
- Amit Singh, “Entity based Translation Language Mode”, The World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2012)
- Amit Singh, “Entity based Q&A Retrieval”, Conference on Empirical Methods on Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning (EMNLP 2012)
- Shajith Ikbal, Hemant Misra, Hynek Hermansky and Mathew Magimai-Doss, “Phase AutoCorrelation (PAC) Features for Noise Robust Speech Recognition”, Speech Communication 54(7), 2012
- Shajith Ikbal, Sachindra Joshi, Ashish Verma and Om D Deshmukh, “Spoken Document Clustering Using Word Confusion Networks”, Interspeech 2012
- Hemant Purohit, Jitendra Ajmera, Sachindra Joshi, Ashish Verma and A. Seth, “Finding Influential Authors in Brand-Page Communities”, International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2012)
- Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan and Karthik Visweswariah, “A study of word-classing for MT”, Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2012)
- Anoop Kunchukuttan, Shourya Roy, Pratik Patel, Kushal Ladha, Somya Gupta, Mitesh M. Khapra and Pushpak Bhattacharyya, “Experiences in Resource Generation for Machine Translation through Crowdsourcing”, Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2012)
- Jitendra Ajmera and Om Desmukh, “Combining text and prosodic analysis for prominent word detection”, Internation Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2012)
- Jitendra Ajmera, Om Deshmukh, Anupam Jain, Amit Nanavati, Nitendra Rajput, and Saurabh Srivastava, “Audio Cloud: Creation and Rendering”, Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI 2012)
- Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, Sachindra Joshi, Ashish Verma, "Cross-Guided Clustering: Transfer of Relevant Supervision across Tasks", Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 2011.
- Ashwin Srinivasan, Tanveer Faruquie, Sachindra Joshi, "Data and Task Parallelism in ILP using MapReduce", Machine Learning Journal (MLJ), 2011.
- Sachindra Joshi, Jayadeva, Ganesh Ramakrishnan, Suresh Chandra, "Using Sequential Unconstrained Minimization Techniques to Simplify SVM Solvers", Neurocomputing Journal, 2011.
- Jitendra Ajmera, Anupam Joshi, Sougata Mukherjee, Nitendra Rajput, Shrey Sahay, M. Shrivastava, K. Shrivastava, "Two Stream Indexing for Spoken Web Search", International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2011.
- Sumit Bhatia, Debapriyo Majumdar, Prasenjit Mitra, "Query suggestions in the absence of Query Logs", ACM Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval Conference (SIGIR), 2011.
- Avinava Dubey, Soumen Chakrabarti, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, "Diversity in ranking via resistive graph centers", ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD), 2011.
- Sachindra Joshi, Danish Contractor, Kenney Ng, Prasad M Deshpande, Thomas Hampp, "Auto-grouping Emails for Faster e-discovery", International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB), 2011.
- Sampath Kameshwaran, Sameep Mehta, Vinayaka Pandit, "Design and Analysis of Interaction Networks", AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2011.
- Himabindu Lakkaraju, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, Indrajit Bhattacharya, Srujana Merugu, "Exploiting Coherence for the Simultaneous Discovery of Latent Facets and Associated Sentiments", SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM), 2011. Best Paper Award
- Himabindu Lakkaraju, Angshu Rai, Srujana Merugu, "Smart News Feeds for Social Networks Using Scalable Joint Latent Factor Models", International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2011.
- Himabindu Lakkaraju, Jitendra Ajmera, "Attention Prediction on Social Media Brand Pages", Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2011.
- Debapriyo Majumdar, Rose Catherine, Shajith Ikbal, Karthik Visweswariah "A knowledge management tool for services", Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2011.
- Sameep Mehta, Girish Chafle, Gyana Parija, Vikas Kedia, "A System for providing Differentiated QoS in Retail Banking", International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2011.
- Sameep Mehta, Prasad Deshpande, Sumit Negi, Ullas Nambiar, Vishal Batra, Gyana Parija, "Simultaneously Improving CSAT and Profit in a Retail Banking Organization", Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2011.
- Amit Singh, Karthik Visweswariah, "CQC: Question Classification in Community Question Answer Portals", Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2011.
- Karthik Visweswariah, Rajakrishnan Rajkumar, Ankur Gandhe, Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, Jiri Navratil, "A Word Reordering Model for Improved Machine Translation", Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2011.
- Jitendra Ajmera, Ashish Verma, "A cross-lingual spoken content search system", Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH), 2011.
- Himanshu Chauhan, Ajay Gupta, Ashish Verma, "Analyzing Relative Importance of Service Quality Components from Enterprise CRM Data", Service Research and Innovations Institute Global Conference (SRII), 2011. Best Paper Award
- Om D Deshmukh, Shajith Ikbal, Ashish Verma, Etienne Marcheret, "Acoustic-Similarity Based Technique to Improve Concept Recognition", Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH), 2011.
- Harish Doddala , Om D Deshmukh, Ashish Verma, "Role of Nucleus Based Context in Word- Independent Syllable Stress Classification", International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2011.
- Ankur Gandhe, Rashmi Gangadharaiah, Karthik Visweswariah, Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, "Handling verb phrase morphology in highly inflected Indian languages for Machine Translation", International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP), 2011.
- Rashmi Gangadharaiah, "Reducing Asymmetry between language-pairs to Improve Alignment and Translation Quality", International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP), 2011.
- Vikram Gupta, Jitendra Ajmera, Ashish Verma, Arun Kumar, "A Language Independent Approach to Audio Search", Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (INTERSPEECH), 2011.
- Jing Huang, Karthik Visweswariah, Peder Olsen, Vaibhava Goel, "Front-end feature transforms with context filtering for speaker adaptation", Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)2011.
- Debapriyo Majumdar, Rose Catherine, Shajith Ikbal, "Effective Knowledge Re-Use in Services with Priority on Quality Data and Customizable Data Security and Privacy", Frontiers in Service Conferences (Frontiers), 2011.
- K Hima Prasad, Tanveer A Faruquie, Sachindra Joshi, Snigdha Chaturvedi, L Venkata Subramaniam, Mukesh Mohania, "Data Cleansing Techniques for Large Enterprise Datasets", Service Research and Innovations Institute Global Conference (SRII), 2011.
- Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, Pushpak Bhattacharyya, Karthik Visweswariah, Kushal Ladha, Ankur Gandhe, "Clause-Based Reordering Constraints to Improve Statistical Machine Translation", International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP), 2011.
- Karthik Visweswariah, Virendra K. Varshneya, Ankur Gandhe "Efficient Machine Translation Assist for Service Delivery Environments", Frontiers in Service Conferences (Frontiers), 2011.
- Himabindu Lakkaraju, Angshu Rai, "Unified Modeling of User Activities on Social Networking Sites", NIPS Workshop on Computational Social Science and the Wisdom of Crowds, 2011.
- Himabindu Lakkaraju, Hyung-Il Ahn, " A Non Parametric Theme Event Topic Model for Characterizing Microblogs", NIPS Workshop on Computational Social Science and the Wisdom of Crowds, 2011.
- Vijil Chenthamarakshan, et. al. "Effective decision support systems for workforce deployment", IBM Journal of Research and Development” 2010
- Shajith Ikbal and Karthik Visweswariah, “Call Transcript Segmentation Using Word Cooccurrence Model”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE Spoken Language Technologies, 2010
- Shajith Ikbal, Om D Deshmukh, Karthik Visweswariah, and Ashish Verma, “Utilizing Relationships Between Named Entities to Improve Speech Recognition in Dialog Systems”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE Spoken Language Technologies, 2010
- Preethi Raghavan, Rose Catherine K., Shajith Ikbal, Nanda Kambhatla, and Debapriyo Majumdar, “Extracting Problem and Resolution Information from Online Discussion Forums”, in Proc. of International Conference on Management of Data (COMAD'10), Nagpur, India, 2010.
- Shantanu Godbole, Indrajit Bhattacharya, Ajay Gupta, Ashish Verma, “Building re-usable dictionary repositories for real-world text mining”, 19th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, CIKM 2010
- Karthik Visweswariah, Jiri Navratil, Jeffrey Sorensen, Vijil Chenthamarakshan and Nandakishore Kambhatla, “Syntax Based Reordering with Automatically Derived Rules for Improved Statistical Machine Translation”, COLING 2010
- Karthik Visweswariah, Vijil Chenthamarakshan and Nandakishore Kambhatla., “Urdu and Hindi: Translation and sharing of linguistic resources, Poster Session”, COLING 2010
- Vijil Chenthamarakshan, Rafah A. Hosn, Shajith Ikbal, Nanda Kambhatla, Debapriyo Majumdar, and Soumitra Sarkar, “Measuring Compliance and Deviations in A Template-Based Service Contract Development Process", in Proc. of IEEE SCC’10, Miami, Florida, USA, 2010.
- Jayanta Basak, Kiran Kate, Nalini Ratha, Vivek Tyagi, "A Gradient Descent Approach for Multi-Modal Biometric Identification", to be presented at ICPR 2010.
- Jayanta Basak, Kiran Kate, Vivek Tyagi, Nalini Ratha, "QPLC: A novel multimodal biometric score fusion method", to be presented at the Workshop on Biometrics held in association with CVPR 2010.
- Renuka Sindhgatta, Nanjangud Narendra, Bikram Sengupta, Karthik Visweswariah, Arthur Ryman, “Timesheet Assistant: Mining and Reporting Developer Effort”, International Conference on Automated Software Engineering
- Karthik Visweswariah, Om D. Deshmukh, Ashish Verma, Sai Zeng, Chitra Dorai, Maureen Rzasa, and Gary Wright, “Process Behavior Analysis: Mechanism to Enable Superior Customer Experience”, SCC 2010
- Om D. Deshmukh, Harish Doddala, Ashish Verma, Karthik Visweswariah, “Role of language models in spoken fluency evaluation”, Interspeech 2010
- Avinava Dubey, Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, “A Cluster-Level Semi-Supervision Model for Interactive Clustering,” ECML-PKDD 2010.
- Avinava Dubey, Jinesh Machchhar, Chiranjib Bhattacharyya, Soumen Chakrabarti, “Conditional Models for Non-smooth Ranking Loss Functions”, ICDM, Miami, Florida, USA, 2009
- Amit Singh, Rose Catherine, Karthik Visweswariah, Vijil Chenthamarakshan, Nanda Kambhatla, “PROSPECT: A system for screening candidates for recruitment”, CIKM 2010
- Preethi Raghavan, Rose Catherine K., Shajith Ikbal and Nanda Kambhatla, Classification and Retrieval from Mailing Lists and Forums, Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation (FIRE), 2010.
Back to top
- Nilanjan Banerjee, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Koustuv Dasgupta, Anupam Joshi, Seema Nagar, Angshu Rai, Sameer Madan, “User Interests in Social Media Sites: An Exploration with Micro-blogs”, CIKM 2009, 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management
- Om Deshmukh and Ashish Verma, "Nucleus-level clustering for word-independent syllable stress classification", Speech Communication, pp. 1224-1233, December 2009
- Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, Ajay Gupta, Ashish Verma, Jeff, and Kevin English, "Enabling Analysts in Managed Services for CRM Analytics”, KDD 2009
- Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, Sachindra Joshi, Ashish Verma, "Cross-Guided Clustering: Transfer of Relevant Supervision across Domains for Improved Clustering", ICDM, Miami, Florida, USA, 2009.
- Om D. Deshmukh, Kundan Kandhway, Kartik Audhkhasi, and Ashish Verma,"Automatic Evaluation of Spoken English Fluency,” ICASSP, 2009.
- Kartik Audhkhasi, Kundan Kandhway, Om D. Deshmukh, and Ashish Verma,"Formant-Based Technique for Automatic Filled-Pause Detection in Spontaneous Spoken English,” ICASSP 2009.
- Ashish Verma, Tyrone Grandison, Himanshu Chauhan. "Enabling Scaleable, Efficient, Non-Visual Web Browsing Services". The Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2009). Los Angeles, CA, USA. July 2009.
- Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, Ajay Gupta, Ashish Verma, and Kevin W English, "Parameterizing Customer Satisfaction from Structured and Unstructured Data", Frontiers in Services 2009.
- Deepak Padmanabhan, Prasad Deshpande, Debapriyo Majumdar, and Raghu Krishnapuram
"Efficient Skyline Retrieval with Arbitrary Similarity Measures", accepted in Extending Database Technology (EDBT) 2009
- Rema Ananthanarayanan, Ajay Gupta and Mukesh Mohania
"Towards automated privacy compliance in the information life cycle", Book Chapter in Advances in Web Semantics I, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 4891, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, 2009: 247-259
- Lakshmish Ramaswamy, Deepak P, Ramana Polavarapu, Kutila Gunasekara, Dinesh Garg, Karthik Visweswariah, and Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, "Context-Aware Social Network Based Micro-marketing Model (Recommendations) for the Mobile Platform", Mobile Data Management (MDM) 2009
- L. Venkata Subramaniam, Tanveer A. Faruquie, Shajith Ikbal, Shantanu Godbole, and Mukesh Mohania
"Business Intelligence from Voice of Customer", accepted for Industrial Track of International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE'09), Shanghai, China, 2009
- Arun Kumar, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Himanshu Chauhan, Sheetal Agarwal, Amit Nanavati, Nitendra Rajput
"Folksomaps: Towards Community Driven Intelligent Maps for Developing Regions", accepted in International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Development (ICTD) 2009, Doha, Qatar, 2009
- Rose Catherine K and S. Sudarshan, “Graph clustering for keyword search”, International Conference on Management of Data, (COMAD) 2009
- Jon Lenchner, Daniela Rosu, Nicole Velasquez, Shang Guo, Ken Christiance, Don DeFelice, Prasad Deshpande, Krishna Kummamuru, Naama Kraus, Laura Luan, Debapriyo Majumdar, Martin Mc Laughlin, Shila Ofek-Koifman, Deepak P, Charles Perng, Haggai Roitman, Chris Ward, James Young: “A Service Delivery Platform for Server Management Services “ in IBM Journal of Research and Development, 53(6), 2009
- Kashyap Dixit, Munish Goyal, Pranav Gupta, Nanda Kambhatla, Rohit Lotlikar, Debapriyo Majumdar, Gyana R. Parija, Sambuddha Roy, Soujanya Soni: “Effective Decision Support for Workforce Deployment Service Systems” in SCC 2009
- Kiran Kate and Balarman Ravindran, “Epsilon equitable partition: A positional analysis method for large social networks” International Conference on Management of Data, (COMAD) 2009
- J Huang, Karthik Visweswariah "Combined Discriminative Training for Multi-Stream HMM-based Audio-Visual Speech Recognition", Interspeech 2009
- J. Huang, Karthik Visweswariah “Improved Decision Trees for Multi-stream HMM-based Audio-Visual Continuous Speech Recognition”, ASRU 2009
- Kashyap Dixit, Pranav Gupta, Nanda Kambhatla, Rohit Lotlikar, Debapriyo Majumdar, Gyana Parija, Sambuddha Roy, and Karthik Visweswariah, "Multi-Skilling Workforce in Service Organizations", INFORMS-09, INFORMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, 2009
- Nanda Kambhatla, Swati Challa, and Vijil Chentamarakshan, "Analytics for Semi-Automated Screening of Candidates for Recruiting in Growth Markets", INFORMS-09, INFORMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, 2009
Back to top
- Om Deshmukh, Ashish Verma, “Acoustic-Phonetic approach for automatic evaluation of spoken grammar”, in Interspeech 2008, Brisbane, Australia, September 2008.
- Om Deshmukh, Sachindra Joshi, Ashish Verma, “Automatic pronunciation evaluation and classification”, in Interspeech 2008, Brisbane, Australia, September 2008
- Martin Theobald, Holger Bast, Debapriyo Majumdar, Ralf Schenkel, Gerhard Weikum
"TopX: Efficient and Versatile Top- k Query Processing for Semistructured Data", Very Large DataBases Journal. (VLDB) 17(1):81-115 (2008)
- Indrajit Bhattacharya, Shantanu Godbole, Sachindra Joshi
"Structured entity identification and document categorization: two tasks with one joint model", ACM Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) 2008
- Shantanu Godbole, Shourya Roy
"Text to Intelligence: Building and Deploying a Text Mining Solution in the Services Industry for Customer Satisfaction Analysis", IEEE SCC 2008
- Shantanu Godbole, Shourya Roy
"Text classification, business intelligence, and interactivity: automating C-Sat analysis for services industry", KDD 2008
- Rohit M. Lotlikar, Ramana Polavarapu, Sadhika Sharma, and Biplav Srivastav
"Towards Effective Project Management across Multiple Projects with Distributed Performing Centers", IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC-2008).
- Guruduth Banavar, Munish Goyal, Nandakishore Kambhatla, Rohit Lotlikar, Debapriyo Majumdar, Gyana Parija, Sambuddha Roy, and Soujanya Soni
"Workforce Optimization for IT Application Service Providers", in INFORMS(Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences) 2008 Annual Meeting, October 2008, invited submission
- Shajith Ikbal and Tanveer Faruquie
"HMM Based Event Detection in Audio Conversation", Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Expo (ICME'08), Hannover, Germany, 2008
- Shajith Ikbal and Karthik Visweswariah
"Learning Essential Speaker Sub-space Using Hetero-Associative Neural Networks for Speaker Clustering", Proceedings of Interspeech'08, Brisbane, Australia, 2008.
- Indrajit Bhattacharya and Lise Getoor
"Collective Relational Clustering", Chapter in: Constrained Clustering: Advances in Algorithms, Theory, and Applications, (eds Basu,Davidson,Wagstaff), Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series, June 2008
- Manish Bhide, V. Chakravarthy, Ajay Gupta, Himanshu Gupta, Mukesh Mohania, Kriti Puniyani, Prasan Roy, Sourashis Roy, and Vibhuti S. Sengar
"Enhanced Business Intelligence using EROCS", International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE) 2008: 1616-1619
- D. Povey, D. Kanevsky, B. Kingsbury, B. Ramabhadran, G. Saon & K. Visweswariah "Boosted MMI for Model and Feature Space Discriminative Training", ICASSP 2008
- Y. Park, S. Patwardhan, K. Visweswariah, S. Gates "An empirical analysis of Word Error Rate and Keyword Error Rate", Interspeech 2008
- R. Byrd, M. Neff, W. Teiken, Y. Park, K. Cheng, S. Gates, K. Visweswariah "Semi-Automated Logging of contact-center telephone calls", CIKM 2008, Industry track.
- Dinesh Garg, Nanda Kambhatla, Maja Vukovic, and Gopal Pingali, “Mining Top Issues from Contact Center Logs for Self Help Portals”, in proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, IEEE SCC 2008
Back to top
- Shantanu Godbole, Sachindra Joshi, Sameep Mehta, and Ganesh Ramakrishnan
"Towards Interactive Learning by Concept Ordering", In Proceedings of Hypertext 2007.
- Abhishek Chandel, Abhinav Parate, Himanshu Pant, Maymon Madathingal,
- Nitendra Rajput, Shajith Ikbal, Om Deshmukh, Ashish Verma, “Spoken English Assessment for Call Center Agents”, ASRU 2007, Kyoto, Japan
- Abhinav Parate, Ashish Verma and Jayanta Basak, “Evaluation of Syllable Stress using Single Class Classifier”, Interspeech 2007, Antwerp, Belgium
- Samuel Thomas, Ashish Verma, “Language Identification of Person Names using CF-IOF based Weighting Function”, Interspeech 2007, Antwerp, Belgium
- Audhkhasi Karthik, Verma Aashish, “Keyword Search using Modified Minimum Edit Distance Measure”, International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Honolulu, 2007
- Samuel Thomas, Nitendra Rajput, Ashish Verma, “SSML Extensions for Indian Languages”, W3C workshop on SSML, January 2007
- [DEMO] Abhishek Chandel, Abhinav Parate, Maymon Madathingal, Himanshu Pant, Nitendra Rajput, Shajith Ikbal, Om Deshmukh, Shajith Ikbal, “Sensei: A Web Enabled Tool for Assessment and Improvement of Spoken English Skills”, ASRU 2007, Kyoto, Japan. Dec 2007.
- Efficient Interactive Query Expansion with CompleteSearch
Holger Bast, Debapriyo Majumdar and Ingmar Weber : in CIKM 2007
- SS Kozat, K Visweswariah, R Gopinath, "Efficient, Low Latency Adaptation for Speech Recognition", ICASSP 2007
- S. Axelrod, V. Goel, R. A. Gopinath, P. A. Olsen, K. Visweswariah, "Discriminative Estimation of Subspace Constrained Gaussian Mixture Models for Speech Recognition", IEEE Trans. Speech and Audio Processing, Jan 2007
- Hongyan Jing, Nanda Kambhatla, Salim Roukos, “Extracting Social Networks and Biographical Facts from Conversational Speech Transcripts”, in Proceedings of Association of Computational Linguistics (ACL)’07 conference.
Back to top
- S. S. Kozat, K. Visweswariah and R. A. Gopinath, "Feature adaptation based on Gaussian posteriors", ICASSP, 2006.
- S. Dharanipragada, K. Visweswariah "Gaussian mixture models with covariances or precisions in shared multiple subspaces", IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 2006
- E Marcheret, G Potamianos, K Visweswariah, J Huang, "The IBM RTO6s Evaluation System for Speech Activity Detection in CHIL Seminars", Lecture Notes In Computer Science, 2006 - Springer-Verlag
- Ashish Verma, Kunal Lal, Yuen Yee Lo and Jayanta Basak, “Word independent model for syllable stress evaluation”, ICASSP 2006
- Nanda Kambhatla. “Minority Report: At-Least-N Voting Improves Recall for Extracting Relations”, in the Proceedings of ACL'2006, Sydney, 2006.
- Radu Florian, Hongyan Jing, Nanda Kambhatla and Imed Zitouni. “Factoring Complex Models: A Case Study in Mention Detection”, in the Proceedings of ACL'2006, Sydney, 2006.
Back to top