Programming Technologies and Software Engineering
- Senthil Mani, Rose Catherine, Vibha Singhal Sinha, and Avinava Dubey. AUSUM: Approach for Unsupervised bug report SUMmarization. Proceedings of the 20th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2012).
- Xusheng Xiao, Amit Paradkar, Suresh Thummalapenta, and Tao Xie. Automated Extraction of Security Policies from Natural-Language Software Documents. Proceedings of the 20th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2012).
- Leandro Sales Pinto, Saurabh Sinha, and Alessandro Orso. Understanding Myths and Realities of Test-suite Evolution. Proceedings of the 20th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2012).
- Suresh Thummalapenta, Nimit Singhania, Pranavadatta Devaki, Saurabh Sinha, Satish Chandra, Aachin Das and Srinivas Mangipudi. Efficiently scripting change-resilient tests using ATA. Proceedings of the 20th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2012) Research Tool Demonstrations Track.
- Nishant Sinha, Nimit Singhania, Satish Chandra, and Manu Sridharan. Alternate and Learn: Finding Witnesses without looking all over. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2012).
- Suresh Thummalapenta, Saurabh Sinha, Nimit Singhania, and Satish Chandra. Automating Test Automation. Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2012).
- Vibha Sinha, Senthil Mani and Monika Gupta. MINCE: MINing ChangE history of Android Project. Proceedings of 9th the Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR 2012).
- Vibha Singhal Sinha, Senthil Mani, Debdoot Mukherjee. Is Text Search an Effective Approach for Fault Localization: A Practitioners Perspective. Proceedings of SPLASH, Wavefront Partitioners Track, 2012.
- Raghavan Komondoor, V Krighna Nandivada, Saurabh Sinha, and John Field. Identifying Services from Legacy Batch Applications. Proceedings of the 5th India Software Engineering Conference (ISEC 2012).
- Diptikalyan Saha, Mangala Gowri Nanda, Pankaj Dhoolia, V. Krishna Nandivada, Vibha Sinha and Satish Chandra.
Fault localization for data-centric programs. 8th Joint Meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering
- Suresh Thummalapenta, Tao Xie, Nikolai Tillmann, Jonathan de Halleux and Zhendong Su.
Synthesizing method sequences for high-coverage testing. SPLASH 2011
- Monika Gupta, Debdoot Mukherjee, Senthil Mani, Vibha Singhal Sinha and Saurabh Sinha.
Serving information needs in business process consulting. 9th International Conference on Business Process Management
- Debdoot Mukherjee, Monika Gupta, Vibha Singhal Sinha, Nianjun Zhou.
A Service Model for Development & Test Clouds. 9th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC)
- V. Krishna Nandivada, Mangala Gowri Nanda, Pankaj Dhoolia, Anjan Nandy, Diptikalyan Saha, Anup K Ghosh.
A Framework for analyzing programs written in proprietary languages. SPLASH 2011 (Wavefront track)
- H Shah, S Sinha and Mary Jean Harrold.
Outsourced, offshored software-testing practice: Vendor-side experiences. 6th International Conference on Global Software Engineering
- Diptikalyan Saha and Vishal Narula.
Gramin: A system for incremental learning of programming language grammars. 4th India Software Engineering Conference
- Agastya Nanda, Senthil Mani, Saurabh Sinha, Mary Jean Harrold, and Alex Orso.
Regression testing in the presence of non-codechanges. 4th IEEE International Conference on Softwar Testing, Verification and Validation
- Peter Tsankov, Wei Jin, Alex Orso, and Saurabh Sinha.
Execution hijacking: Improving dynamic analysis by flying off course. 4th IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation
- Vibha Singhal Sinha, Senthil Mani, and Saurabh Sinha.
Entering the circle of trust: Developer initiation as committers in open-source projects. 8th Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories
- Suparna Bhattacharya, Mangala Gowri, Gopi, Manish Gupta7.
Reuse, recyle to debloat software. 25th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming
- Elad Fein, Natalia Razinkov, Shlomit Shachor, Pietro Mazzoleni, Sweefen Goh, Richard Goodwin, Manisha Bhandar, Shyh-Kwei Chen, Juhnyoung Lee, Vibha Singhal Sinha, Senthil Mani, Debdoot Mukherjee, Biplav Srivastava, and Pankaj Dhoolia.
Using MATCON to Generate CASE Tools that Guide Deployment of Pre-Packaged Applications. 33rd International Conference on Software Engineering (Demo Track)
- Senthil Mani, Vibha S Sinha, Pankaj Dhoolia, Saurabh Sinha,
"Automated Support for Repairing Input-Model Faults", ASE
- Debdoot Mukherjee, Pankaj Dhoolia, Saurabh Sinha, Aubrey Rembert, Mangala Gowri Nanda,
"From Informal Process Diagrams To Formal Process Models", BPM
- Jisheng Zhao, Jun Shirako, V. Krishna Nandivada, Vivek Sarkar,
"Reducing Task Creation and Termination Overhead in Explicitly Parallel Programs", PACT
- Pankaj Dhoolia, Senthil Mani, Vibha S Sinha, Saurabh Sinha,
"Debugging Model-Transformation Failures Using Dynamic Tainting", ECOOP
- Mangala Gowri Nanda, Monika Gupta, Saurabh Sinha, Satish Chandra, David Schmidt, and Pradeep Balachandran,
"Making Defect-Finding Tools Work for You", ICSE Practitioners Track
- Mijung Kim, Saurabh Sinha, Carsten Goerg, Hina Shah, Mary Harrold and Mangala Gowri,
"Automated Bug Neighborhood Analysis for Identifying Incomplete Bug Fixes", ICST
- Vibha Singhal Sinha, Saurabh Sinha, Swathi Rao,
"Bugginings: Identifying the Origins of a Bug", 3rd India Software Engineering Conference (Best Paper Award)
- Mangala Gowri Nanda, Senthil Mani, Vibha Singhal Sinha, Saurabh Sinha
"Demystifying Model Transformations: An Approach Based on Automated Rule Inference", OOPSLA.
- R.K. Shyamasundar, Shivali Agarwal
"Distributed Phase Synchronization of Dynamic Set of Processes", PODC (Brief Announcement).
- Debdoot Mukherjee, Biplav Srivastava,
Organizing Documented Processes, SCC.
- Sandhya S. Pillai, N.C. Narendra,
"Optimal Replacement Policy of Services Based on Markov Decision Process, SCC.
- Pradeep Varma, R. K. Shyamasundar and Harshit Shah.
"Backward-compatible constant-time exception-protected memory", FSE.
- Noi Sukaviriya, Senthil Mani and Vibha Sinha
"Reflection of a Year Long Model-Driven Business and UI Modeling Development Project", INTERACT.
- Saurabh Sinha, Hina Shah, Carsten Gorg, Shujuan Jiang, Mijung Kim and Mary Jean Harrold
"Fault Localization and Repair for Java Runtime Exceptions", ISSTA.
- Senthil Mani, Vibha Sinha, Saurabh Sinha, Pankaj Dhoolia, Debdoot Mukherjee, Soham Chakraborty
"Efficient Testing of Service-Oriented Applications Using Semantic Service Stubs", ICWS.
- J. Shirako, J. Zhao, V. Krishna Nandivada, and V. Sarkar
"Chunking Parallel Loops in the Presence of Synchronization", ICS.
- Harshit Shah, R.K. Shyamasundar, Pradeep Varma
"Concurrent SSA for General Barrier-Synchronized Parallel Programs", IPDPS.
- M. G. Nanda and S. Sinha
"Accurate interprocedural null-dereference analysis for Java", ICSE.
- Ganesh Bikshandi, Jose Castanos, Sreedhar Kodali, V. Krishna Nandivada, Igor Peshansky, Vijay Saraswat, Sayantan Sur, Pradeep Varma, Tong Wen
"Efficient, Portable Implementation of Asynchronous Multi-place Programs", PPoPP.
- David Cohn, Pankaj Dhoolia Fenno Heath III, Florian Pinel and John Vergo,
"Siena: From PowerPoint to Web App in 5 Minutes", ICSOC.
- Debdoot Mukherjee, Pankaj Jalote, Mangala Gowri Nanda,
"Determining QoS of WS-BPEL Compositions", ICSOC.
- Pietro Mazzoleni, Biplav Srivastava,
"Business Driven SOA Customization", ICSOC.
- Rohit Lotlikar, Ramana Polavarapu, Sadhika Sharma, Biplav Srivastava,
"Towards Effective Project Management across Multiple Projects with Distributed Performing Centers", SCC.
- Rama Akkiraju, Tilak Mitra, Pankaj Dhoolia, et al.,
"Toward the Development of Contextually Aware Business Applications via Model-Driven Transformations", ICWS.
- Senthil Mani, Vibha Sinha, Noi Sukaviriya, Thejaswini Ramachandra,
"Using User Interface Design to Enhance Service Identification", ICWS.
- Eran Yahav, Satish Chandra, Stephen Fink, Naomi Rinetzky, Mangala Gowri Nanda,
"Verifying Dereference Safety via Expanding-Scope Analysis, Alexey Loginov", ISSTA.