We offer tailored employee surveys measuring climate and employee engagement, helping you to translate employee feedback into business performance. Our employee surveys measure what matters at your company to improve your business. We design our surveys to work the way you work, ask the kinds of questions you need to ask and then focus on the key items that will help you create a more engaged and productive workforce. We offer a four-step process, featuring program design, administration, reporting and behaviour change, to ensure the survey program is conducted flawlessly. We partner with you every step of the way—from understanding your desired outcomes to providing best practices for action planning.
We understand the basic principle that our customers hire us to improve their companies. It’s what’s expected of us, and we take it seriously. Here’s why over 400 New Zealand-based organisations partner with us annually to run their employee survey:
- We have 850 million employee responses in our three year rolling global database.
- Our IBM Best Workplaces program, New Zealand’s largest annual workplace climate-employee engagement survey, is the most definitive measure of 'employer of choice’ and celebrates the country’s Best Workplaces as measured by employees.
- We have a long history of adapting to new and better ways of gathering employee feedback and turning it into improved business performance. Some of our clients have a 15 year history of continuous improvement.
- More companies hire and rehire us as a result of our unmatched service model.
- We don’t just conduct surveys. We consult in the design and the results of the survey. This bookend approach drives success like no other provider and gives you the advantage of everything we’ve learned.
- We’re good and we’re global. We can apply our survey methodologies anywhere, anytime to fit your needs.
- Our technology and our reporting are top-notch. We value our customer feedback and continually work to enhance our technology to meet your organisation’s needs.