The New Zealand Workplace Survey is the sister survey to our IBM Best Workplaces Survey and embraces a partnership approach.
We help you drive success by tailoring our service to support your business objectives and strategies for achieving them. We don’t just conduct surveys, we consult in the design and the results of the survey.
Our expert consultants will work with you to craft the kinds of questions you need to ask in order to get valid and actionable results. We provide analyses of the key items for improvement on your path to creating a more engaged and productive workforce. Because when your workforce is engaged, your people want to work harder, stay longer, and care more about helping your company succeed.
- The New Zealand Workplace Survey is an employee survey program that can be tailored to your needs and can be conducted anytime.
- Start with one of our time-tested, research-based standard questionnaires and then customise to your needs. Our highly qualified and experienced team of registered organisational psychologists and business consultants will ensure your survey is fit for purpose.
- Conduct a comprehensive survey (approx. 60 questions), or check in on progress with a shorter pulse survey.
- Incorporate your own branding (logo, survey name, introductory comments).
- Benchmark your results against New Zealand's largest database of employee attitudes and opinions, and against our global norms.
- You can now also opt into the IBM Best Workplaces Awards program.